2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 26 Mar 2001 22:51:09 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] (no subject)

I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this BUT does anyone else ever wonder
about the 'backlash' from the military when those of us want 'responsible and
accountable' cleanup measures in regards to the public and environment health
and safety? In other words, in wanting UXO cleanup but not wanting more
contamination through OB/OD or a better technology than site stat/grids that
the military 'uses' this to NOT do anything at all? Sometimes, I believe the
very good intentions are used against us by those who are here to protect us.

Stella Bourassa