2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 30 Jan 2002 17:48:43 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Rocky Mountain Arsenal Workers

I am looking for information about the workers at the original rocky
mountain arsenal. My Father worked at the arsenal until 1957, he then
discovered he had throat cancer in 1959 and died in 1962. I am in the
process of trying to obtain his personnel and medical files And would
like information about other workers and about spills and fires that
happened in the 50's and what these people were exposed to. Any help or
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Linda Samuel
bjlin1@aol.com