2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: olah@speagle.com
Date: 1 Feb 2002 16:42:27 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] thoughts on DU debate

Dear CPEO colleagues,
Some aspects of the DU debate have degraded to a personal level which is
really unfortunate.  I want to apologize for anything I may have
contributed to this.  This was not my intent; instead it was to "lob one
back" on the ISSUE. As the saying goes, anything that is truly important
is inherently controversial; in fact, now that I think of it, this is
something that has been said of me.  Hmmmm...
Laura

--
Laura Olah, Executive Director
Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger