2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 7 Feb 2002 14:42:54 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] X-ray device for UXO

This is exciting news not only on our own soil but around the world.
Ancore Corp. deserves much recognition and appreciation for designing
this machine.  I sadly noted that the Donovan Blast Chamber was not
mentioned, designed by the Demil, Corp., for both these technologies are
like a hand and glove scenario.

I noted, once again, it was the regulators (EPA) forcing the cleanup.
As long as this scenario is played out again and again, communities and
stakeholders will not trust the regulated to do their job.  Since 9/11
many have said 'God Bless America' over and over again, I say 'God Bless
the Regulators' who do their job under the most stressful of conditions.

Stella