2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 15 Mar 2002 04:59:09 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Lenny Siegel's new mailing address

(Please excuse the duplicate posting.)

Effective March 15, 2002, the mailing address for Lenny Siegel,
Executive Director of the Center for Public Environmental Oversight
(CPEO), has changed to

c/o PSC
278-A Hope Street
Mountain View, California 94041

His phone, e-mail, and fax remain the same.

CPEO's main office remains at 1101 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 1000,
Washington, DC, 20036.

A few words of explanation:

I have been with the Pacific Studies Center (PSC) since 1970. Its
library contains pre-web files on U.S. relations with Asia and the
Pacific, as well as other foreign policy hotspots. It also contains a
unique collection on the history of Silicon Valley and other silicon
centers around the world.

I began my work on the military and the environment - in fact, on
hazardous waste issues in general - at PSC. For nearly eight years I
have worked full-time for the Center for Public Environmental Oversight
- formerly known as the California Economic Recovery and Environmental
Restoration Project (CAREER/PRO), but I have always kept my files and
shelves of documents, clippings, and books at PSC.

We moved into the View Street building in 1982, when my
college-sophomore daughter was an infant. PSC was "evicted" earlier this
year because our landlord, the Mountain View Elementary School District,
merged last year with another local school district. It had moved out
months ago, and it is terminating its master lease.

So now we are re-locating one block within downtown Mountain View. I
estimate that my commute may increase as much as twenty percent!

c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org