2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: christinebettencourt@earthlink.net
Date: 4 Nov 2002 14:49:06 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] RAB questions

Hi, I read your comment to Laura about fillng out an EPA form to force a
preliminary assessment under NCP. If it's not too much trouble, could
you please send me one too?  I want to file one to force  consideration
of the tons of hazardous, toxic and radio-active ordnance and explosive
waste in
the burn area at Fort Ord and BLM lands on base.  Only unexploded
ordnance has been mentioned, but not their vaporized toxics and not the
ones that did explode.  They say it's okay to burn because "it's not
their intention to burn the toxics, only the vegetation"  Try
accidentally raking a few bombs into your backyard burn pile and see if
that excuse works.

Thank you.
PO Box 1852, Greenfield, CA 93927

Christi, Life2000 (831) 674-1773