2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 3 Dec 2002 20:50:27 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Voice editorial on risk

As I've written before, my community of Mountain View, California is
home to several "Superfund" National Priorities List sites, including
the former Naval Air Station at Moffett Field. Despite competent
programs designed to address the contamination, there is growing concern
in the community about coincidental disease clusters, new exposure
pathways such as indoor air, and national findings that TCE is more
hazardous than previous thought. The linked editorial in our weekly
newspaper, the Mountain View Voice, summarizes that concern.

See http://www.mv-voice.com/thisweek/2002_11_29.editorial.html.

LS