2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 9 Dec 2002 14:53:14 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Yuba site for homes, golf sits atop WWII explosives

I hope the stakeholders in this community have talked with EOD experts due to
munitions and ordnance changing after WWII with different type explosives and
propellants.  The UXO's of the WWII era have a different responsive mechanism
than the latter ones (or so it is my understanding) and I believe are much
more dangerous (the WWII ones that is).

Stella