2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 19 Mar 2003 22:32:33 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] $90 Million Club Congressional District Maps

CPEO has developed state maps to accompany the $90 Million Club--a list
of 126 Department of Defense Sites whose estimated cleanup will exceed
90 million dollars.  Each state map is broken down by congressional
district and we've done our best to cite the facility--or in some cases
former facility--as accurately as possible.

Please remember that there are many more sites for which DOD and the
military services are responsible for cleaning up.  These merely
represent the most costly and most contaminated.

The maps can be viewed online at:
http://www.cpeo.org/pubs/club/CD/

We welcome any and all feedback.  Please send comments to cpeo@cpeo.org.

Aimee