2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Tara Thornton <tara@miltoxproj.org>
Date: 14 Apr 2003 19:12:50 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Watch Poisons and Plagues on PBS, Monday, April 14

Dear Friends,

I hope that you can see the show I produced and directed, Silent Killers:
Poisons and Plagues, that will air nationally on PBS at 9 PM, tomorrow,
Monday, April 14. It is about chemical and biological weapons.

It is the first show in a four part series, Avoiding Armageddon, about
weapons of mass destruction. The series is hosted by Walter Cronkite and
funded by Ted Turner.

Below is a link.  I hope you enjoy watching this series.

Regards,
Ginny Durrin
Avoiding Armageddon . Episode Gallery | PBS

Durrin Productions, Inc.

o  202 237-6700
f   202 237-6738

Durrinprod@aol.com