2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: cpeo <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 21 Apr 2003 14:32:09 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] Battle of the env. breaks out as Pentagon urges fewer limits on

The following response was posted by Charles Douglas"
<caseyjones9@hotmail.com>

 Lets see now, just how does Anonymous know that none of the 125 US
combat deaths
(and 495 injured) in Iraq weren't caused by some lack of realism in
their training?  I may not
agree with all the DoD rhetoric about encroachment, but I do believe
that our soldiers and
Marines must train as they will fight.  And that doesn't include
dropping dummy bombs or
single-filing across a beach, etc.