2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: uxogypfy@bellsouth.net
Date: 16 May 2003 13:44:42 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Senate Calls for Perchlorate Study

--

Since DoD's 'discretion' has proven (closed sites around this nation)
itself (please see my other postings regarding this manner), this
language/power MUST be taken out of this bill.  A chosen federal entity
should fall on those 'committed' to the health and safety of the general
population-which leaves out DoD, EPA, DOE, etc. (with those of integrity
whom I've worked with within these departments-I EXCLUDE you in the
'mass') UNLESS those at the 'top of the chain' within these departments
given the leading position to the employees with a long standing record
of 'doing the job of protecting the health and safety of the public' -
translation  bring back 'the whistleblowers' who were 'just doing their
job'.

Stella