2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 23 May 2003 18:25:48 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Christine Whitman's Letter of Resignation

The following was posted by Louis B. Fournier <starcompany@erols.com>
Maybe I am being a bit cynical, but reading between the lines of
Christine Whiteman's resignation letter to the President, I hear someone
who does not wish to be involved in the dismantlement of the EPA's
regulatory authority, but, considering the President's "terrorism"
agenda and the DOD's influence, sees no other "way out" but to resign.

However, I could be wrong.

Lou Fournier
STAR Environmental, Inc.