2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: slbaker@calpoly.edu
Date: 29 Sep 2003 14:49:40 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Help on H.R. 1950

What is the significance of tranferring to executive branch authority to add or
delete items from U.S. Munitions list?  -sheila

H.R. 1950 - Department of State Authorization Act - Provides funding for
Department of State. Amendment introduced by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (Republican,
California) would return to executive branch authority to add and delete items
from U.S. Munitions List. Bill, with amendment, reported out of House
International Relations Committee on May 16, 2003. House passed bill on July 16
and it was then referred to the Senate.