2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 18:18:41 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Advisories RAB to Installation

The following was posted by Ian Ray <Ihray@aol.com>
Are there procedures and precedents for the way formal advisories from a
RAB to the
Installation are processed?  Steps along the way might be:
acknowledgement,
assessment, acceptance, rejection, action, reporting, filing, recording
to the
Administrative Record, or other?

Often, advice is offered and goes nowhere.  Serious, well crafted
advisories should have a
process and a resting place.  What do experienced RABs do?

To avoid my SPAM filter, respond to me at InformationC@aol.com  OR as a
cpeo
posting.

Ian Ray @ Camp Bonneville, WA RAB