2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 5 Nov 2003 18:25:56 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] RAB bylaws & conformance with Guidelines

The following was posted by Ian Ray <InformationC@aol.com>
Our RAB process is 7 - 8 years old now and changes have occured.  Is
there
experience with making RAB bylaws concordant with US ARMY RESTORATION
ADVISORY BOARD AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Apr 15, 1998?  Will anyone share examples of acceptable bylaws?

Ian Ray @ Camp Bonneville, WA RAB

To avoid SPAM filter, respond to InformationC@aol.com or to the cpeo
postings