2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Stella Bourassa <Stellalogic@cfl.rr.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2003 20:19:15 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] A fort of ordnance

Thank you Christine for 'sharing the truth'!!!  NOW, back to my question
about 'ripping the blinders' off about the deadly health impact to the
environment and humans-did any newspaper 'print' this information about the
'dead birds'????  More importantly, did anyone care? I wonder if apathy is
as big a threat as the contamination issues.   Just some
thoughts......Stella
"Integrity is doing the right thing.......
 Credibility is doing the right thing consistently"