2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 3 Mar 2004 16:11:18 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Federal Facility Website Directory

CPEO is compiling an online list of facility-specific websites
concerning remediation or other environmental issues at Federal
Facilities. To that end, we are asking for any related information our
subscribers might have that will be helpful in this project.  If you
have or know of any websites - sponsored by federal agencies,
state/local/tribal governments, or non-governmental organizations - that
should be included in this directory, please send the information to
cpeo@cpeo.org. Even if you have sent the information before, we ask that
you do so again for this compilation.