2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 19 May 2004 18:48:43 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Perchlorate at Mount Greylock (MA) school

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMSaVxieSa8wsBba/ ExpertCity

I received the following correction to the North Adams Transcipt article
I posted earlier today:

"I hope the newspaper got it wrong, not the DEP.  The sensitive
subpopulation referred to in the article should be those exhibiting
hypo-thyroidism, not hyper-thyroidism as stated."

LS

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2aVxieSa8wsBbf/ AIU