2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 20 May 2004 20:02:03 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Massachusetts Perchlorate Toxicology

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2aVxieSa8wsBba/ AIU

The Office of Research and Standards of the Massachusetts Department of
Environmental Protection has just released two documents explaining its
approach to perchlorate health assessment.

"Perchlorate Toxicological Profile and Health Assessment," Final Draft,
May 2004, may be found at
http://www.mass.gov/dep/ors/files/perchlor.pdf.

"Interpretative Differences Between Massachusetts? and California?s
Perchlorate Health Assessments," May 2004, may be downloaded from
http://www.mass.gov/dep/ors/files/pccama.pdf.

Lenny

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMSaVxieSa8wsBbf/ ExpertCity