2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 28 May 2004 14:47:30 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Army IMA's follow-up memo

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
http://click.topica.com/caaccM2aVxieSa8wsBba/ AIU

[The following in General Aadland's follow-up memo reversing some of the
action directed in the memo released this week by Public Employees for
Environmental Responsibility. - LS]