2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: dickboyd@aol.com
Date: 12 Aug 2004 21:46:20 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Swing States

Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
http://click.topica.com/caacxycaVxieSbnA7rua/MyOnlinePayday

Both parties seem to have taken the attitude of courting the swing states.
The issues don't become those of California, or Massachusets. Nor is there much
campaigning in the solid states. So much for the popular vote. Democrats will
carry the cities. Republicans will carry the country. Or at least Florida and
the Extreme Court.

It is a shame in a way because issues like base closure or brownfields won't
make the news. The media will treat issues like health care or environment as
lunatic fringe issues.

You get what you pay for and when it comes to taxes, the Republicans are
really getting a run for their money. Contribute a million to the election and get
a hundred million tax break and a government that denies it has a
responsibility to govern to boot. Then run up the deficit tab to ensure future income,
should they not get reelected. Who else has money to lend? Why else is the
government running up so much debt?

I haven't attended a Democrats meeting, nor have I been much involved in
politics since I retired. Audrey Smith takes care of Democrat politics in the
Browns Valley neighborhood.

Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com
http://click.topica.com/caacxygaVxieSbnA7ruf/Parts Train