2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 22 Aug 2005 23:40:44 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] CPEO to charge for MEF

It is with great reluctance that I now announce that CPEO will be
charging for subscriptions to the Military Environmental Forum
listserve. However, to continue our service to communities impacted by
contamination and other environmental impacts from the U.S. military,
other federal facilities, and the Defense industry, we have adopted a
sliding scale approach. We have designed a subscription program designed
to 1) bring in enough income to continue and even enhance these
services, 2) provide equity among subscribers, and 3) ensure that the
information we provide goes out to those who need it most.

If you have any questions, write us at <cpeo@cpeo.org>.

MILITARY ENVIRONMENTAL FORUM (all subscriptions are annual)

Regular Rate: $60

Sponsor Rate: $120 or more (All amounts above $60 are tax-deductible as
contributions to the Pacific Studies Center. Sponsor subscriptions
enable us to offer discounts to low-income subscribers.)

Low-Income Rate: $25

Other Discounts and Group Rates for large organizations may be requested.

To pay on line, please go to
http://www.cpeo.org/mef.html

Or write a check to CPEO/PSC and mail it to

During the transition period, we will be sending out regular reminders.
But we will only send invoices upon request from a subscriber.

If the payee is a different name than the subscriber, please send an
e-mail  to <cpeo@cpeo.org> or include a memo mentioning both.