2009 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Tara Thornton" <tthornton@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:06:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Invite: ESC Fall Celebration

I hope folks working on DOD environmental issues can join us for the ESC's reception in Washington, DC this Thursday.

We are honoring Major General Lehnert, who some of you have met on DOD endangered species range tours.

Thanks

Tara Thornton

Please join us in celebrating

America's Endangered Species
&

Their Champions

Endangered Species Coalition's Fall Celebration

Thursday, November 19th
6 to 8 pm
Farmers and Fishers
Washington DC

Honoring: Honorable Senator Dianne Feinstein (invited)
Champion Award for Public Service
Major General Michael Lehnert (retired)
Champion Award for Habitat Protection

To register for the event, please use this webpage or e-mail lhuta@stopextinction.org.

Contributions for this event will be counted toward our challenge grant with Earth Friends Wildlife Foundation. If you cannot attend the event, please consider making a donation online.

www.StopExtinction.org

You received this email because you have previously supported the Endangered Species Coalition's efforts. We greatly appreciate your support. If, however, you do not wish to receive future e-mails like this, please click here to unsubscribe.