2016 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 13:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFCs: Stewart Airport Air National Guard Base (NY) suspected as source of contamination

Maloney calls on Defense Department to investigate Newburgh water contamination

Mid-Hudson News (NY)
May 14, 2016

NEWBURGH – Saying that since Stewart Airport, specifically the Air National Guard Base, is “the most likely source” of contamination of the City of Newburgh’s water supply, Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney called on the Defense Department to investigate the situation.

Maloney said investigation must get to the bottom of the situation to protect Newburgh residents.

“I’m less concerned with blame than with accountability and with fixing the problem, so the first thing we need to do is we need to identify the source of the contamination so we can stop it,” he said.

…

For the entire article, see
http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/2016/May/14/Nbrg_water_ANG-14May16.html

See also