2018 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 07:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] FORMER SITES: Former Calumet Radar Base on Mt. Horace Greeley, MI

Fed report in on Greeley: Keweenaw County Brownfield Authority seeks document

by GRAHAM JAEHNIG
Daily Mining Gazette (MI)
September 7, 2018

EAGLE RIVER - The Keweenaw County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority has finally received a draft of a report from the federal government - sort of.

Brownfield Authority member Ray Chase said that a report from the United States Air Force regarding testing and inspections of the former Calumet Radar Base on Mt. Horace Greeley was expected before the end of 2017. It has been released, but Keweenaw County officials have not seen it, although the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (EDC) has a copy of it.

“Unfortunately, we only had a week to open it online,” Chase said. “It’s 100 and some pages, but by the time I got the link to it, I couldn’t open it. One of our brownfield people does have it and I’m trying to arrange to get that sent along.”

…

For the entire article, see
http://www.mininggazette.com/news/local-news/2018/09/fed-report-in-on-greeley-keweenaw-county-brownfield-authority-seeks-document/

Executive Director