2019 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 14:24:42 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PFAS: "Oak Harbor [WA] woman sues chemical giant 3M over contaminated wells"

Oak Harbor woman sues chemical giant 3M over contaminated wells
An Oak Harbor woman is suing chemical giant 3M for what she believes is it's part in polluted well water on Whidbey Island.

by Eric Wilkinson
KING 5 TV News (Seattle, WA)
April 30, 2019

OAK HARBOR, Wash - An Oak Harbor woman is suing chemical giant 3M over polluted well water on Whidbey Island.

Every time she turns on the tap in her Island County home, Krista Jackson worries what's in the water.

"I think about what drinking this water is doing to the health of myself, the health of my animals, the health of children in the community.”

…

For the entire story, see
https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/oak-harbor-woman-sues-chemical-giant-3m-over-contaminated-wells/281-aad09971-387f-44db-abb4-a1ad84bf23d2

Executive Director