2024 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Can you donate to help CPEO/PSC "stay in business"?

The Pacific Studies Center, parent organization of the Center for Public Environmental Oversight, relies upon tax-deductible donations to cover the overhead – mostly rent at over $1800/month - on our research library and Internet lists. Can you help?

Our September appeal went well, but it’s time for a refill. We’re finding that our expertise and experience on PFAS, the semiconductor industry, vapor intrusion, and military cleanup is proving valuable to people across the United States.

Contributions may be made by check, made out to PSC and mailed to P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042, or on line at http://www.cpeo.org/donate.html.

Lenny

p.s. My usual promise: Unlike other organizations that clog our inboxes, repeatedly asking for money to meet arbitrary goals by arbitrary deadlines, PSC sends out no more than two fund appeals twice a year. If you’re on more than one of our lists, you’ll get a maximum of two per list. I’m sorry about the redundancy, but we don’t have an easy way to compare our lists.

Lenny Siegel
Executive Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
LSiegel@cpeo.org
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650-961-8918