Re: Who is using this Newsgroup?

vstewart@UDel.Edu
03 Oct 1997 10:52:49

From: Victoria E Stewart <vstewart@UDel.Edu>

Hello Friends,

My name is Vicky, I'm a doctoral candidate at the University of Delaware-
School of Urban Affairs & Public Policy. In addition to researching the
issue of environmental justice for my dissertation, I am working on a
Survey of National Brownfields Pilots for the Center for Energy and
Environmental Policy. My collegues and I are interested in assessing the
extent of community involvement or specifically, detailed environmental
justice plans in selected pilots from 1995-1997.

If anyone has any information or ideas relating to national pilots please
share. I can be reached at (302) 831-8405.

Yours in Justice,
Vicky