1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Matthew DiMatteo <md@cleanstart.com>
Date: 16 Jan 1998 10:55:21
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: Top 10 Functional Brownfields

Good day everyone,
I agree with Bruce.  Prior use of a site is simply an indicator of the
possible nature and extent of contamination.  If the location and other
"pure" real estate issues are valuable enough to a developer (value is
obviously gauged differently from project to project), the next step is to
determine whether the environmental status can be managed within the
economics of the project.

In addition to this statement, I would also like to know if there is anyone
in this user group interested in developing sport/golf facilities on
brownfield type property?  Call or email for further information.

Matthew M. DiMatteo     phone: (401) 728-6860
Clean-Start Properties Unlimited   fax:   (401) 727-1849
Business Development Representative  email: md@cleanstart.com