1998 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.apc.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:24:58 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: What do you think about the Showcase Communities?

Eileen,

I'm interested in learning more about your regional working group. Is it
joint effort of several cities, or are there other organizations
(non-profits, community organizations, etc.) involved.

In the Bay Area we have a cross-constituency regional working group with
regular participation from most of the pilot cities in the area.

Lenny

Director, SFSU CAREER/PRO (and Pacific Studies Center)
c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@igc.apc.org