1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Kathy L. Dalton" <kd@well.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: CDC and resident capacity building program

re: request from Allison Tom for info on training for CDCs

For the past few years Warren Goldstein-Gelb and I have been developing
training  and organizing workshops and conferences on brownfields. Most
recently we have developed sessions for CDC's and community based
organizations. Our last  training session for this group was on working
with environmental professionals (here in Mass. most often Licensed Site
Professionals, known as LSPs). Our next training, probably in late October,
will focus on the development process. We will announce the session here on
the list when we have a date and a full outline.