2001 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 1 Nov 2001 17:01:25 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Next issue: Sustainable Development

Could you please read this and forward it to anybody you think would be
interested?  I would really appreciate it!!

The subject of the next issue of the Seton Hall Journal of Diplomacy &
International Relations is Sustainable Development.  We are gathering
contact information for a call for papers for submission to the journal.
 If you are interested, please contact me by email, including the
folllowing:

Name
Organization
Mailing Address
Phone number
E-mail

Please forward this message to anybody else you might think would be
interested in submitting articles for the journal.  We are planning on a
deadline sometime in January for the articles.  We will be sending out
formal requests in the very near future.

If you would like more information regarding the journal, please take a
look at our website.  (Soon to be updated!)

http://diplomacy.shu.edu/journal/

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Pim Savetmalanond