2002 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 2 Jul 2002 14:28:03 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Community Consultant Directory

[Please excuse the cross-posting]

Are you a community activist looking for a friendly environmental
consultant?  Recent requests have prompted us to post a reminder of one
of the free services provided through our website.  One of our
objectives is to create awareness of the services of consultants who are
currently doing work for the communities. CPEO’s Tech Tree provides a
directory that may prove useful for finding independent consultants for
the Technical Assistance Grant (TAG) program, the Technical Assistance
for Public Participation (TAPP) program, or similar programs. To help
you identify which experts are likely to be able to help you, we list
with each consultant and the technologies with which she/he is most
familiar, as well as other areas of specialty.

Our list of consultants can be accessed at:

http://www.cpeo.org/techtree/resource/people.htm

If you would like to be included in the listing please note the
following:
We attempt to list consultants whose expertise is primarily technical. A
significant portion of the potential consultant’s work should be
directly for community groups. We reserve the right to not list
submissions that do not meet these criteria.

If you have any further questions or concerns about the Community
Consultant Directory, please feel free to contact us at cpeo@cpeo.org.