2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 20 May 2004 17:48:50 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Let us know: "Digest" or "Individual"?

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caaccMMaVxieRa8xCZRa/ Sharebuilder

Due to a number of changes that have recently been made by our
independent listserve provider, CPEO is switching services.

In order for the transition to happen as smoothly as possible, we want
to make sure that all subscribers continue to receive our listserve
postings by their preferred method of delivery. So, we are asking that
those of you who receive (or wish to receive) the [CPEO-BIF] listserve
postings in the daily DIGEST method of delivery (as opposed to the
individual postings) to send an email to:

cpeo-brownfields@cpeo.org Under the "Subject" heading please type:
"DIGEST format".

By doing this, you will ensure that you continue to receive CPEO
listserve postings in your preferred delivery method. We anticipate that
the full transition will be completed by June 1st.  Service should not
be interrupted during this time.

IMPORTANT: If we do NOT receive a return e-mail from you, we will assume
that your preferred method of delivery is INDIVIDUAL postings. Of
course, you can change your method of delivery at any time in the future.

LS

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMVaVxieRa8xCZRf/ ExpertCity