2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 21 May 2004 19:20:56 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: BF2004 - apply for travel by June 1

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMVaVxieRa8xCZRa/ ExpertCity

TO ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE AND OTHER COMMUNITY ACTIVISTS WHO HOPE TO
ATTEND THIS YEAR'S BROWNFIELDS CONFERENCE:

The application deadline for travel scholarships to the Brownfields 2004
Conference in St Louis, September 20-22, is fast approaching. The last
day to apply is Tuesday, June 1st. The good news is that you - or
someone else in your organization - can apply on line at
http://www.brownfields2004.org/en/scholarships.aspx.

Whether you need travel assistance or not, please let CPEO know if you
plan to take part in the Environmental Justice/Community Caucus. Once
again we'll be convening the Caucus for two successive nights.

For more information about the conference go to
http://www.brownfields2004.org.

Lenny

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caaccMMaVxieRa8xCZRf/ Sharebuilder