2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Bob Hersh <bhersh@cpeo.org>
Date: 7 Jul 2004 00:04:17 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: NALGEP Brownfields Action Alert: Help Support Full Funding for Feder

Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgiaVxieRa8xCZRa/411Web

FYI
FYI
I've posted  a letter from Ken Brown, Executive Director of the National
Association of Local Government Environmental Professionals (NALGEP)
asking Congress to support full funding for EPA and HUD Brownfields
Programs and to address certain limitations of the current federal
brownfields law.

Bob Hersh
CPEO