2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: lsiegel at cpeo.org (Lenny Siegel)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:41:49 -0800
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Dolgeville, New York

Environmental investigation progressing in Dolgeville

By Rob Juteau
Little Falls Evening Times (NY)
January 20, 2009

Dolgeville, N.Y. -

Work is progressing on the environmental investigation of the former
Silvernail/Vaza property and the former Jones/Day property in the
village of Dolgeville. Both parcels have been surveyed and soil sampling
has occurred to determine the nature and extent of contamination at the
village-owned sites.

"There has been quite a bit of activity at the two sites," said David
Roecker, vice president of environmental services for C.T. Male
Associates at Monday night's meeting of the village board of trustees.
"We are in relatively good shape and have been able to accomplish quite
a lot. We will look to accomplish more once the weather breaks."

http://www.littlefallstimes.com/news/x1708109175

<lsiegel at cpeo.org>