2010 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: JEGCA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:47:12 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Linden Solar Farm, New Jersey

Well, it would cost considerable but it is a predictable cost and far less than solar which cannot deliver by all accounts anywhere enough to meet future needs. I am looking at my electric bill right now and the effective rate for electricity is about 29 cents per kilowatt hour with projections of at least a 45% increase in the next few years reflecting "renewable" energy costs including solar in California. This solar business will either collapse domestically or foreign manufacturers will take over production at far less cost. What a fiasco this is going to be along with ethanol and on and on. Politics and green dreams will not produce a sufficient amount of electrical energy to meet our needs in the foreseeable future via these avenues.

John E. Gibbons, Principal
John E. Gibbons Associates
1115 Ranch Point Way
Antioch, California 94531-8052