2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Larry Schnapf" <larry@schnapflaw.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:05:24 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] EPA's InspectorGeneralreviews All AppropriateInquiries reports

I agree that there are lawyers who have marketed themselves as "making phase
2 reports go away". What we need to do is to mobilize those portions of the
EP, legal and communities who have been quietly complaining to their
colleagues about the problem, and have them tell EPA about the problem.

Unless these isolated complaints are focused into a loud shock wave, EPA is
not going to do anything about AAI.

Larry

Lawrence Schnapf
Schnapf Law Office
55 East 87th Street #8B
New York, New York 10128
212-756-2205 (p)
212-646-8483 (c)
Larry@SchnapfLaw.com
www.SchnapfLaw.com

Named to Chambers USA 2009-10 Client Guide of America's Leading Lawyers for
Business.

AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell

Listed in 2010 New York Super Lawyers-Metro Edition

Blog: Visit Schnapf Judgment on the commonground community at
http://commonground.edrnet.com/resources/9d51c3f88e/summary

Linked-In Blog: Environmental Issues in Business Transactions
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3607181