2017 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 08:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] "The promise of a park on Highland, " Niagara Falls, New York

The promise of a park on Highland
NIAGARA FALLS: Residents trying to be patient about plans for area.

By Angie Lucarini
Niagara Gazette (NY)
August 27, 2017

Some Highland Avenue area residents say they have been waiting on a park to be built in their neighborhood for about five years now.

Deborah Hicks, vice president of the Highland Community Revitalization Committee, has been advocating for residents whose children have nowhere to play. Hicks lived in the Highland Avenue area for 10 years. Though she no longer lives there, she is dedicated to helping the park come into fruition.

"I would like for more leaders and residents who have a heart for the Highland Community to work together to be a voice for the voiceless. Remember, together we stand; divided we fall,” she said.

…

For the entire article, see
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/local_news/the-promise-of-a-park-on-highland/article_53705f58-bfa9-5f43-8289-aa2acbc088e5.html

Executive Director