2019 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 17:44:28 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Homelessness campaign

Oops. That message was not intended for the BIF.

On Feb 7, 2019, at 5:41 PM, Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org> wrote:

I wrote Mark that I would pass along his message.

Lenny

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Homelessness campaign
Date: February 7, 2019 at 3:43:17 PM PST
To: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>

Hi Lenny,

I attended last week's Point in Time count, and it reminded me to ask about your efforts to help organize the vehicle dwellers ahead of next month's council meeting.

Are there any upcoming meetings or events that you're planning? I'd like to write about the effort ahead of the council meeting to sort of set the stage for the issue.

Thanks,

--
-- Mark Noack
Reporter