2007 CPEO Installation Reuse Forum Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2007 01:55:12 -0000
Reply: cpeo-irf
Subject: [CPEO-IRF] Hill Air Force Base (UT) commercial development

HAFB selects developer for commercial development

By Stephen Speckman
Deseret Morning News (UT)
August 17, 2007

ROY - Hill Air Force Base has - for now - settled on one developer with which to negotiate how the estimated $500 million first phase of a 550-acre commercial and retail development on the base will unfold along the east side of I-15.

Bruce Evans, Hill's enhanced use lease program manager, said he hopes that within the next four to six months Hill will sign a master lease agreement with developer Sunset Ridge Development Partners LLC, with construction to begin sometime after that.

"This does not mean we have chosen the permanent developer — we hope it does," Evans said Friday during a press conference inside the Air Force Museum near the base.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695201828,00.html