1994 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 07:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: CONFERENCE & POSTING INFORMATION

Remember,
many of the initial recipients of these messages did not ask to be put on
the list. We addressed material to them because of their interest in the
material. As we continue, we will be able to assume that those on the
Internet version of the conference - the listserve - want to receive the
material. It would be helpful to know if anyone is using software that does
not allow them the flexibility that the previous respondents have
mentioned. That is, if you don't want a file, can you delete it without
downloading it first.
Lenny Siegel
the source of much of this junk mail