1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: solution@iag.net
Date: 25 Jul 1995 08:28:59
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: June CFRs on CD-ROM

Posting from solution@iag.net (Mark Wemhoff)

We have had problems with our mail. Did we ackowledge this Order
previously??

Mark

<---- Begin Included Message ---->
Date: 20 Jul 1995 00:30:37
From: CGumbi@AOL.COM
To: Conference "cpro.military" <careerpro@igc.org>

Dear Sirs,

we are very intrested in your offering of the CFRs on CD-ROM. I am the
director of a recently formed non-profit, citizens public intrest group,
called the Fort Ord Toxics Project. Our group is located in Monterey,
California.

We are struggeling with the closure and cleanup of one of the largest military
bases in California. Fort Ord is also a "Superfund site" which has proved to
be a major problem in developing an acceptable base reuse plan.

We have been trying to wade through the maze of CFRs involved in this on
going process. We are excited by your offer and want to act on this as soon
as possible to obtain your CFRs on CD-ROM offer. Please send us a copy as
soon as possible.

Please send a copy(s) to: Fort Ord Toxics Project Voice
(408) 375-9464, Fax (408) 375-9464
 ATTN: Curt Gandy
 e-mail: CGumbi@aol.com
 P.O.Box 3115
 Carmel, CA 93921-3115

Thank you for your diligence in this matter.

Sincerely,
Curt Gandy
Director
Fort Ord Toxics Project