1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 1995 08:40:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: $100 MILLION DOD CLEANUP ...

Fort Ord appears on the list of the $100 Million Club that I posted.
But not on the 1995 Closure List. I will send Curt the more detailed
information included in the Defense Environmental Restoration PRogram
annual report. Time permitting, I will respond to other such requests.

Aimee and I are putting the finishing touchon an Atlas displaying
information from the latest DERP report. State by state (and
territory), we will list the number of sites in progress, past
expenses, future (projected) expenses, and the total cleanup cost for
each facility with sites in progress. Each table will be preceded by a
map showing the larger (measured principally by projected cleanup cost)
facilities in each state or territory. We will announce it formally in
two or three weeks when it is printed.

The Atlas will be about 150 pages long, and we expect to make it
available for about $10 (plus shippping, if necessary).

Lenny