1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ragusom@acq.osd.mil
Date: 01 Sep 1995 13:22:39
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: $100 MILLION DOD CLEANUP ...

Posting from Mary Raguso 79789 <ragusom@acq.osd.mil>

Hi Curt-

I saw your e-mail to Lenny, I think I can help you. According to our Annual
Report to Congress for FY 94,at Fort Ord (in millions), a total of $63,240 has
been spent so far. In FY94 (in millions) $24,623 was spent, and $25,469 has
been planned for FY95. Our Report is on-line on our home page on the Web. I
sent Aimee the details, she'll probably post them soon. Anyway, what's good
about the Report being on-line is that you can look up a specific installation,
and get this type of budget type info. quickly & easily. Fort Ord also has a
(1) page narrative description which you will probably be interested in.

This is the first time we have been able to place the Report on-line in such
detail, so I hope that you and everyone who can get on the Web takes full
advantage. Take care.

Mary