1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 09:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Fwd: Engineering Evaluation a...

Curt's observation about missing fencing at the Fort Ord impact range
is important. It calls into question the sufficiency of such
"institutional controls" for protecting the public. I would be
interested in hearing about other, similar fence problems, particularly
with photos or documentation.

My favorite story is about a range where the fences were not only down,
but were being stolen for resale.

Lenny