1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: DMiller@gis.net
Date: 18 Sep 1997 16:03:22
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: NARAB

The proposed late-January NARAB formative meeting in Phoenix sounds
good. I'd like to attend.

However, we're the citizen half of the RAB board -- the half that's not
funded to attend such meetings. Rather than succumb to the usual
solution, representation by those who have the funding, let's solve the
problem by FINDING funding. Or, by empowering our members to receive
onbase housing and military transportation for this DoD-related role.

Is this solution realistic, and does it meet with approval?

--Dick Miller, Citizen Member, SSCOM RAB (U.S. Army Natick Laboratories)

A. Richard & Jill A. Miller | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |
E-mail: DMiller@gis.net | 61 Lake Shore Road |
Web: http://www.gis.net/~dmiller | Natick, MA 01760-2099, USA |
Voice: 508/653-6136, 9am-9pm -0400(EDT)| 42 18'00.79" N, 71 22'27.68" W|