1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Paul Zanis <ZAP59@aol.com>
Date: 09 Mar 1998 14:17:13
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Reply to signs and fences query

I grew up next to Camp Edwards on Cape Cod. It has a large old impact area. I
hiked around and as I got older I got a trailbike. There was a great
attraction to the impact area because of all the stuff their is to look at
and
lots of other reasons I won't get into. I was lucky to survive because I seem
to learn the hard way. After all the years spent poking around and what I
observed(crimes against the environment) its all paying off. The military
didn't think anybody was watching, but I was! Proof is the discovery of
buried
bombs over 1000. As soon as the military thinks they have answers (they blame
everybody but themselfs) that are realy nothing more than lies I will reveal
more information until they pack it up and leave. It is hard for me to except
any reason why our own military who pleaged to protect us can't tell its
citizens the plain truth and all work together for answers to the problems we
are finding. The National Guard says its cooperating but it realy isn't. One
example that just happened a week ago. The guard set up a tour of the impact
area to look for more munitions. They were unprepared, they didn't even bring
a metal detector. I didn't bring a devining rod. I did kick the ground. The
fact is detectors were available!
 Paul Zanis
 Impact Area Review Team